If you'd like to stock our beer in your venue or bar then please follow the steps outlined below:
- Complete our credit application online at Currumbin Valley Brewing - Credit Application Please feel free to copy this link and send it to an authorised person in your business. All credit applications must be completed online using this form.
- Payment terms available are 14-days credit with prepayment required on the first order (trade references required). 14-day direct debit terms are also available if you'd rather not prepay your first order. We prefer customers setup direct debit as their payment terms. We're a small owner-operated farmhouse brewery and don't have time to chase up overdue invoices. You can select your desired payment terms within the online credit application form.
- Contact Peter "Smokey" Wheldon on 0402 304 251 or email (preferred) [email protected] to be added and sent our latest trade email newsletter. Smokey will be your contact for all future ordering.
- Once you’ve decided on your order please contact Smokey in order to place your first order. For any credit application, payment terms, invoicing or billing related questions then please contact Luke Ronalds on 0402 876 739 or email [email protected]
- We really appreciate having you on board if you decide to proceed. We look forward to doing business with you.
We've also included some details below regarding order processing and how our logistics operates.
- Please order beer early in the week to allow time for processing and shipping.
- Kegs will be delivered by Liquid SB in Brisbane and Gold Coast, place your order before 2pm for next day delivery (Brisbane & Gold Coast only). Tuesday-Friday runs available. At the moment we are no longer shipping kegs interstate due to our limited volume (4 x 12hL tanks), wholesale 16-pack cans are available for interstate venues.
- Our pack is shipped direct from the brewery via couriers. Typically we ship local orders Monday - Thursday and interstate orders on Monday and Tuesday each week depending on our brewing schedule. We are currently utilising Be Cool a subsidiary of Hello Fresh for cold freight door to door logistics of our cans. A minimum order of 4 x 16 packs is required.
- Our limited release beers are snapped up quickly and are offered in very small amounts with allocations prioritised to those who support us by stocking our core range beers.
If you would like to receive notifications of our latest blog posts, beer releases, events and other brewery updates then please subscribe here.
Lastly, if you have trouble contacting us then please send us an SMS or email and we'll get back to you ASAP. The brewery doesn't have great mobile phone reception so you may not get through to us immediately. Rest assured, we'll get back to you at our earliest convenience.